Getting Ready for Your Vein Center Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all X-rays films from other groups or hospitals
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- Patient Registration Form
Get Adobe AcrobatQuickly and conveniently obtain forms from our office. To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may bring your completed forms to the office at the time of your visit.
You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com.
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient Consent Form
- Patient Information Sheet
- Patient Questionnaire
- Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
Click here to get directions to our office in Glen Mills.
Buy someone an e-gift card to cover the cost of their vein treatment. Purchase it online today and they’ll receive an email with the gift card.